Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Part beach chic, part urban hip, this dresser is everything you dreamed of, at a comfortably cool price. The butcher block whitewash finish over replicated pine grain lends a richly relaxed aesthetic that suits your sensibility. Dark pewter-tone drawer pulls and sled legs add a high design element. What an easy-breezy choice for a naturally beautiful bedroom retreat.
- Dresser only
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Butcher block, whitewash finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Metal legs with a dark brown finish
- Dark pewter-tone linear handles
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with vinyl-wrapped sides and back
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
- No Assembly Required
|Dimensions||18.88 × 59 × 33.88 in|
Metal, Wood Products and Other
How does Lease-to-Own work?
Becca’s Home Lease-to-Own is a smarter way to pay over time. Get the furniture and home decor you love — all without credit. Our flexible solution can help you pay at your own pace, so you can get the things you love without breaking your budget.
What are my purchase options?
Choose the option that works best for your budget:
- Purchase items within 90 days and just pay the retail price.
- After 90 days keep paying or purchase leased items to save.
- Pay until the end of your lease term to own your items.
What is the initial payment?
The $35 initial payment is your first payment towards your lease! It is deducted from your total lease amount and is required to be made before you receive the merchandise.
Do I need a good credit score?
No, you don’t. While we may receive your consumer report and credit score, we look at multiple data points in order to make a final decision, and we regularly approve customers who have less than perfect credit history. All you need to do to get started is provide some personal information and meet some basic income requirements.
Where can I find more information?
What are the lease ownership details?
How much does Becca’s Home charge for delivery?
Where does Becca’s Home deliver to?