Dare to take minimalism to the max. This dresser has a richly relaxed feel thanks to its honey brown finish over replicated wood grain. Magnificently mod splay legs are a compelling complement to the streamlined design. And with two sets of faux leather drawer pulls that allow you to customize the dresser to suit your space, there’s no doubt about it: This contemporary piece is sure to become a classic.
- Dresser only
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rich honey brown finish over replicated walnut grain with authentic touch
- Faux leather drawer pulls with brass-tone rivets; light brown and gray options included
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with vinyl-wrapped sides and back
- Splay legs
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
- No Assembly Required
|Dimensions||18.88 × 59 × 33.88 in|
How does Lease-to-Own work?
Becca’s Home Lease-to-Own is a smarter way to pay over time. Get the furniture and home decor you love — all without credit. Our flexible solution can help you pay at your own pace, so you can get the things you love without breaking your budget.
What are my purchase options?
Choose the option that works best for your budget:
- Purchase items within 90 days and just pay the retail price.
- After 90 days keep paying or purchase leased items to save.
- Pay until the end of your lease term to own your items.
What is the initial payment?
The $35 initial payment is your first payment towards your lease! It is deducted from your total lease amount and is required to be made before you receive the merchandise.
Do I need a good credit score?
No, you don’t. While we may receive your consumer report and credit score, we look at multiple data points in order to make a final decision, and we regularly approve customers who have less than perfect credit history. All you need to do to get started is provide some personal information and meet some basic income requirements.
Where can I find more information?
What are the lease ownership details?
How much does Becca’s Home charge for delivery?
Where does Becca’s Home deliver to?