We want you to feel like every product you order from us is the perfect match for your home. If it’s not the right fit, we’ll help you get it sorted and have you on your way.
You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of the day you receive your order.
– Return shipping costs apply
– Item must be in its original, new condition
– Item must be disassembled, and in its original packaging
– If the original packaging is damaged, you must use a similar sized box
There are a few items that can’t be returned:
– Items you have already assembled
– Assembly services
However, if your item is damaged or defective, these exceptions do not apply. In this case, we’ll take care of it and work with you to find the best solution.
- Customer must e-mail a request for a Return Authorization Number.
- Returned items must be received by our warehouse within thirty (30) days from the date the item was delivered.
- We will calculate and provide to you by email applicable restocking fees and actual delivery charges. A Return Authorization number will not be issued until we receive written acceptance from customer of all return fees via email.
- Refunds, if applicable, will not be issued until item(s) are inspected by our warehouse.
Return Shipping Fee
Applicable return shipping costs will be deducted from your return. The return shipping costs can vary depending on the location of the return, size and weight of the item and selected return method. All returns and exchanges are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Once we receive the return your ongoing lease payments will stop, and a refund will be issued minus any fees.
Your original payment method will be refunded. Refunds usually take 5-7 days depending on your bank, but may take up to 2 weeks.
Damaged or Defective Items
We know how frustrating this situation can be. Return shipping for damaged or defective items is free — just pick your preferred resolution:
– Replacement parts (e.g. table leg)
– A replacement item
We’ll provide return instructions for the damaged or defective item. Be sure to complete this process within 7 days of the delivery date. We apologize for your less than perfect experience.
Mattress Return Policy
Every mattress comes with a 90-night trial. If you’re not in love within 90 nights, instead of shipping it back to us, we’ll work with you to donate the mattress to a local charity or non-profit organization. Upload or email us a scanned or photographed copy of your donation receipt and we’ll process your full refund. If no charity is available nearby for donation, we’ll always find an alternate way to help you return the mattress; you’ll never be stuck with something you don’t love!
Our mattress return policy allows for one 90-night trial return per household, per year. This means you are limited to one mattress order within the same year.
Extended Holiday Return Policy
For all items purchased between November 1 and December 31, the deadline to return them is extended until January 31.
For factory defects during your lease, many items are covered under a manufacturer warranty. Please contact support and we will work with you to find the best option.
In addition to the above policies, you have the right to cancel your lease without additional charge or penalty after your initial term, and you will owe nothing further except unpaid lease costs. Please contact us and we will work with you to find the best option.