Modern yet hefty. This nightstand makes an urban eclectic statement. Seasoned raw wood look merges with the clean lined design we love today. Muted rustic finish over replicated pine grain maintains its authenticity. Roomy drawers are flanked with attractive framed front and pilasters. Handles with antiqued gunmetal finish complete this beauteous look with easy to pull function.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Metal drawer pulls in antiqued gunmetal finish
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen interior
- USB charging station
- Assembly required
|15.31 × 21.69 × 24.37 in
Wood Products and Other
How does Lease-to-Own work?
Becca’s Home Lease-to-Own is a smarter way to pay over time. Get the furniture and home decor you love — all without credit. Our flexible solution can help you pay at your own pace, so you can get the things you love without breaking your budget.
What are my purchase options?
Choose the option that works best for your budget:
- Purchase items within 90 days and just pay the retail price.
- After 90 days keep paying or purchase leased items to save.
- Pay until the end of your lease term to own your items.
What is the initial payment?
The $35 initial payment is your first payment towards your lease! It is deducted from your total lease amount and is required to be made before you receive the merchandise.
Do I need a good credit score?
No, you don’t. While we may receive your consumer report and credit score, we look at multiple data points in order to make a final decision, and we regularly approve customers who have less than perfect credit history. All you need to do to get started is provide some personal information and meet some basic income requirements.
Where can I find more information?
What are the lease ownership details?
How much does Becca’s Home charge for delivery?
Where does Becca’s Home deliver to?