Curate a vintage-inspired retreat from the modern world without setting foot in a flea market. This nightstand is draped in a dreamy finish that brings out the wood’s natural beauty, while dark pewter-tone bar pulls on smooth-gliding drawers have an hammered feel. Despite the timeless tone of the nightstand, you won’t need to abandon your high-tech lifestyle entirely; the piece features AC power and two USB ports for convenient bedside charging.
- Made of acacia wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood
- Finish includes a complex blend of stain and glaze
- Thick crown moulding, fluted pilasters and inset dentil trim
- Metal bar pulls with rubbed dark pewter-tone finish and hammered texture
- 3 soft-close, smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (upper drawer with felt bottom)
- 110V power supply with dual USB charging port
- Power cord included; UL listed
- Assembly required
- No Assembly Required
|Dimensions||18 × 28 × 27.88 in|
Wood Products and Other
How does Lease-to-Own work?
Becca’s Home Lease-to-Own is a smarter way to pay over time. Get the furniture and home decor you love — all without credit. Our flexible solution can help you pay at your own pace, so you can get the things you love without breaking your budget.
What are my purchase options?
Choose the option that works best for your budget:
- Purchase items within 90 days and just pay the retail price.
- After 90 days keep paying or purchase leased items to save.
- Pay until the end of your lease term to own your items.
What is the initial payment?
The $35 initial payment is your first payment towards your lease! It is deducted from your total lease amount and is required to be made before you receive the merchandise.
Do I need a good credit score?
No, you don’t. While we may receive your consumer report and credit score, we look at multiple data points in order to make a final decision, and we regularly approve customers who have less than perfect credit history. All you need to do to get started is provide some personal information and meet some basic income requirements.
Where can I find more information?
What are the lease ownership details?
How much does Becca’s Home charge for delivery?
Where does Becca’s Home deliver to?