For you, comfort, support, quality and price are all top of mind. Rest easy. The Augusta2 Euro pillow top mattress blends high performance with low-maintenance features. Masterfully crafted, it’s made to stand the test of time and offer great overall support. At the core of this mattress: a pocketed coil system that’s topped by layer upon layer of feel-good comfort, including high-density foam, firm support foam, firm quilt foam and gel memory lumbar support foam for a cooler night’s sleep. And for added protection: a luxury nano stain-resistant/waterproof cover and bed bug/dust mite/allergen barrier for peace of mind.
- Comfort level: firm
- 12″ profile
- 1.5″ firm convoluted quilt foam; 2″ firm support foam; 0.5″ gel memory lumbar support foam; 0.75” high-density base support foam
- 1” high-density foam encasement
- Pocketed coils
- Bed bug encasement; luxury nano stain treated stretch cover; concealed micro-teeth zipper with patented zip tie closure
- Adjustable base compatible
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands can void warranty; check warranty for details
- Warranty void if outer cover is unzipped any amount and/or removed
- Mattress conveniently arrives in a box (compressed, rolled and plastic wrapped); please allow at least 48 hours for full expansion
- No Assembly Required
How does Lease-to-Own work?
Becca’s Home Lease-to-Own is a smarter way to pay over time. Get the furniture and home decor you love — all without credit. Our flexible solution can help you pay at your own pace, so you can get the things you love without breaking your budget.
What are my purchase options?
Choose the option that works best for your budget:
- Purchase items within 90 days and just pay the retail price.
- After 90 days keep paying or purchase leased items to save.
- Pay until the end of your lease term to own your items.
What is the initial payment?
The $35 initial payment is your first payment towards your lease! It is deducted from your total lease amount and is required to be made before you receive the merchandise.
Do I need a good credit score?
No, you don’t. While we may receive your consumer report and credit score, we look at multiple data points in order to make a final decision, and we regularly approve customers who have less than perfect credit history. All you need to do to get started is provide some personal information and meet some basic income requirements.
Where can I find more information?
What are the lease ownership details?
How much does Becca’s Home charge for delivery?
Where does Becca’s Home deliver to?